About the Apollo Wellness Club
The Apollo Wellness Club Complex covers an area of 13 acres and is located in Sângeorgiu de Mureş resort, 5 km away from Târgu-Mureş, on DN 15, towards Reghin. The distances to the main cities are: Cluj Napoca 110 km, Sibiu 140 km, Brasov 180 km, Iasi 315 km, Bucharest 350 km. Sângeorgiu de Mureş is situated on the banks of the Mureş River at an altitude of 320 m, the climate being continental – moderate with an average annual temperature of 8 – 9 ° C.
Useful information about the Apollo complex in Sângeorgiu de Mureş
- 1 ****Executive Suite
- 6 ****Junior Suites
- 18 ****Double Twin Rooms
- 10 ****Double Rooms
- 4 ***Suites
- 12 ***Double Twin Rooms
- 6 *** Double Rooms
- 4 ***Triple Duplexes
- 4 *** Quadruple Duplexes
- A Spa Center with a surface of 3000 m²: freshwater pool, salt water pool, jacuzzi, wet sauna, dry sauna, infrasauna, outdoor salt water pool, beach area, vitamin bar, fitness room, massage cabins, hammam, beauty and body care salon, pedicure-manicure salon, hairdresser.
- The balneo-physiotherapy treatment base, Apollo Balneo provides qualified staff and high-end equipment for treating a wide range of conditions.
- The Apollo restaurant with 120 seats in the lounge and 40 seats on the covered terrace offers culinary dishes both from traditional Romanian and international cuisine, served in a pleasant ambience. All pastries are prepared in our own kitchen with fresh and natural ingredients. The dishes in the Apollo restaurant promote health. Also, alcoholic beverages are not served in the restaurant.
- The conference room has a capacity of 150 seats.
- The outdoors swimming pools cover an area of 24,000 sqm: freshwater pool, saltwater pool, sandy beach, relaxation areas, beach volleyball, food services in the Green Paradise area, massage services and body care.
- Sports ground – Apollo Sport – with football pitches, tennis and basketball courts.
The Apollo Wellness Club offers its guests a wide range of relaxation services, as well as maintenance and treatment ones.
The Salt Water Baths of Sângeorgiu de Mureş, renowned for saltwater and mineral mud, has been known since 1880 when, a salt water pool fed from a surface spring was used for the first time.